Subject: New proposal for CSRF protection

To all,

I urge everyone to review and comment on the latest proposal for CSRF protection (JIRA 741). Hopefully, we can resolve it at our next meeting on 11 June.
We intend to prepare the final draft for v1.1 after the meeting, let the TC review the changes, and start the approval process in early July if possible.
Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

David