Subject: CMIS-747: Rough numbers

Following up our discussion in the last TC meeting about CMIS-747, I have
played with CMIS JSON data to get some rough numbers.

I have taken the Browser Binding getChildren() example and removed the
HTTP headers and the Allowable Actions.

Size: 59.229 bytes
Compressed size: 2.860 bytes

I then modified the example file according to the CMIS-747 proposal.

Size: 7.724 bytes
Compressed size: 1.367 bytes

Regards,

Florian