Subject: TC Secretary

To all,

Peeter Piegaze has kindly informed me that his responsibilities at Adobe have changed, and hence would like to step down from the position of TC Secretary. I would like to thank Peeter for his contributions and services to this TC for the past two years, and wish him the very best on his next challenges.

Since the TC is currently in a relatively quiet period waiting for v1.1 to go through the approval cycle, I do not see a need to fill the vacated position and maintain two Secretaries at this time. We still have Ryan McVeigh kindly serving as our TC Secretary.

Best regards,

David