Subject: Chance to demo CMIS consumer & producer at SharePoint Conference

Matt Mooty and I be giving a talk at the upcoming SharePoint Conference in mid-November on CMIS, the standard’s overview, coding with Apache Chemistry, and SharePoint’s current implementation of the Producer OOTB in SP2013.

Two demos:

·         Show a few CMIS Consumers working with SharePoint 2013’s Producer.  If you have a consumer you think might work for this demo, please let me know.

·         Matt is writing a SharePoint App (using the new SP2013 app model) that surfaces data on a SharePoint page from a few different CMIS repositories.  If you have a publically accessible CMIS producer, please let me know if you think you might want it to be one of the producers we pull data from in the talk.

Just a generic call to show off the standard to the world!

Thanks,

Adam

spc

Adam Harmetz

Senior Program Manager Lead, Microsoft SharePoint

E: aharmetz@microsoft.com | T: AdamHarmetz