Subject: Odata to CMIS Bridge project

All CMIS TC members,

Just a heads up.   IBM is sponsoring an intern's masters thesis project to create an open source bridge from Odata to CMIS.
The bridge will use Odata4j (http://code.google.com/p/odata4j/ ) and Apache Chemistry for the backend and will expose any CMIS repository as an OData datasource.

When completed the work will be submitted to Apache Extras (http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/hosting/ ) and Apache licensed.

If anyone in the TC would like to participate in this effort or is already doing something like this and would like to collaborate please contact me directly so we can discuss.

Thanks all.

Jay Brown
Senior Engineer, ECM Development
IBM Software Group