Subject: Leaving the CMIS TC

Dear TC members,

I have decided to move on from GX Software and therefore will be leaving the CMIS TC shortly. But not before I wish you all the very best for 2013. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time on the TC and only wish I could have contributed more over the last couple of months. Still I am proud to see CMIS 1.1 in its final stages and am confident it will be well received.

Although we have no immediate replacement on the TC, GX Software is and will remain committed to supporting CMIS and WEMI.

Regards,

Bram de Kruijff

--

bdekruijff@gmail.com