Subject: Next steps to produce CMIS v1.1 Candidate OASIS Standard

David, Florian, & members of the CMIS TC,

Your ballot [1] to approve submitting CMIS v1.1 as a Candidate OASIS Standard has passed. Now it is time to prepare and publish the Candidate OASIS Standard itself.

Since you create your content from TEX source files, I have listed out below the changes that need to be made to the earlier Committee Specification files in order to create the Candidate OASIS Standard so that I can load it. As a reminder, only the changes listed below can be made to the files. Any other changes will trigger additional actions before publication.

Changes needed to CMIS-v1.1-cs01 to create the Candidate OASIS Standard.

This will be Candidate OASIS Standard 01, so the following changes are needed:

1. Change the file names from "CMIS-v1.1-cs01.xxx" to "CMIS-v1.1-cos01.xxx". This includes the filename of the TEX source file.

2. Change the stage from "Committee Specification 01" to "Candidate OASIS Standard 01"

3. Change the approval date from "12 November 2012" to "01 February 2013"

4. Change the "This version" links to:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cos01/CMIS-v1.1-cos01.pdf (Authoritative)
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cos01/CMIS-v1.1-cos01.html

5. Leave the "Previous version" links unchanged - should be:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/csprd01/CMIS-v1.1-csprd01.pdf (Authoritative)
http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/csprd01/CMIS-v1.1-csprd01.html

6. Leave "Latest version" links unchanged

7. Under "Additional artifacts":

Change: "http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cs01/schema/" to "http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cos01/schema/"

Change: "http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cs01/examples/" to "http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cos01/examples/"

Change: "http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cs01/tex/" to "http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cos01/tex/"

8. Change the "Citation format" from:

"[CMIS-v1.1]
Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Version 1.1. 12 November 2012. OASIS Committee Speci?cation 01. http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cs01/CMIS-v1.1-cs01.html."

"[CMIS-v1.1]
Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) Version 1.1. 01 February 2013. Candidate OASIS Standard 01. http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.1/cos01/CMIS-v1.1-cos01.html."

9. For the PDF file, in the footer:

Change "CMIS-v1.1-cs01" to "CMIS-v1.1-cos01" and change the date from "12 November 2012" to "01 February 2013".
Please feel free to contact me and/or Chet Ensign if you have any questions.

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2352

Best regards,
Paul
--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society