Subject: Microsoft transitioning CMIS contact

Greetings –

I wanted to let everyone know that I’ve moved on to a new position within the SharePoint organization and will no longer represent Microsoft on the technical committee.  It’s been a pleasure working on 1.1 with you and I’m looking forward to seeing it ratified and implemented in the community.

Microsoft remains committed to the standard and in fact the new representative from Microsoft is an old familiar face, Ethan Gur-esh.   Given his excellent work with the committee during its foundational time, I know the committee will have an awesome advocate and sponsor in Ethan.

Thank you all and please keep in touch.

Adam Harmetz

Microsoft Corporation