Subject: Ongoing Conversation on DAM, CMIS, and ICOM

OASIS is hosting an ongoing discussion on the potential need for a Digital Asset Management (DAM) interoperability standard. Meeting minutes from our first call on 16 Sept are attached. It was a productive conversation with contributions from a wide variety of people. We found there is obviously a great deal of interest in this topic and more discussion is needed.

Running short on time, we were only able to briefly touch on CMIS and ICOM, and we had to defer the topic of next steps.

We
​ will​
continue the discussion on
​2 Oct at 11:00 am ET (US)
.
​Please contact me for dial-in information.​
This will be an open, informal conversation, so feel free to invite others and forward the attached minutes to anyone who may be interested.

Best regards,
Carol

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Subscribe to bimonthly OASIS newsletter:
http://eepurl.com/ygoFX

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen