Subject: Re: [cmis] CMIS Extension Proposal: Content Hash Property

hi Florian,

Great idea to add a hash!

One thought I had on the hash proposal was that it may make sense for this to be a multi-value property, to support more variety in the client's choice of hash which not always match the server's one choice.

The behaviour of hash when using appendContentStream should be described.   Probably it ends being a server implementation choice whether to recompute the hash on each chunk or only when isLastChunk=true.   While appending is happening (until isLastChunk=true) the value of cmis:contentStreamHash may then become "not set".

I assume when deleteContentStream happens, the value of cmis:contentStreamHash becomes "not set"?

One thought on the process for extensions is to always have a jira ticket for the proposal and then we can use Jira commenting instead of the list?

tx!

Greg