Subject: Agenda for 3 November

Agenda for 3 November:

- Latest State Identifier Extension proposal (#772)
- Latest State Symbolic Link proposal (#785)
- CMIS Endpoint Document proposal (#777)

In case the current call-in number stopped working, we shall use the following call-in number as backup:
  US: (605) 562-3130
  UK: +44 (0) 330 606 0182
  Germany: +49 (0) 30 25557611
  France: +33 (0) 7 55 50 01 92
  Switzerland: +41 (0) 44 513 30 07
  Australia: +61 (0) 3 8672 0180
Access Code: 442278# (give a short pause between each digit)
Let me know if you need a call-in number for another country.

Best Regards,

David