Subject: Re: [cmis] Groups - Latest State Symbolic Link uploaded

I have posted the document with change tracking enabled.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/54438/cmis-symbolic-link-v1.1-tracked.docx

-- Ken

On Thu, 30 Oct 2014, Florent Guillaume wrote:

Hi,
Could you please activate change tracking in your document so that we know what has been changed since the last revision?

Thanks,
Florent