Subject: 15 June meeting canceled; Errata review

Hello all,

There will be no meeting on 15 June. Our next TC meeting will be on 29 June.

Please review the latest draft of the v1.1 Errata for completeness and correctness, and post any comment that you may have to the TC mailing list without waiting for our next meeting.

Once we finished our review, we will start the approval process which involves several Full Majority Voting within the TC and a 15-day Public Review. This process is expected to take about 2 months.

Best regards,

David