Subject: Re: [cmis] Re: MSP- Positive report on CMIS v1.1

Hi Chet,

Thank you. This is great news!

Hi Gershon,

Thank you for your initiative, great effort, and acting on behalf of the TC!

Best regards,
David

On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 12:46 PM, Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org> wrote:
Hi all,

I neglected to ask that you not circulate this document beyond the TC. As OASIS is a member organization, we can share such documents internally but in this case they have not been approved for public release. Please respect their confidentiality.

Thanks very much for your understanding.

/chet