Subject: Re: [cmis] 25 July meeting canceled

I have some suggestions for agenda items for the next meeting.

1. A new version of the symbolic link proposal (CMIS-786) has been posted. See:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/58576/symbolicLink-version1.5.docx

and

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis/download.php/58577/symbolicLink-version1.5.pdf

The new proposal attempts to address Florian's questions.

2. CMIS-810 is a minor issue.

3. CMIS-785 should be closed as it was superceded by the
cmis:latestAccessibleStateId proposal which was approved.

4. CMIS-653 is still open since 2010.  What happened to this?

5. CMIS-787 was approved but the issue is still open.

Best regards,

-- Ken