cmis4dam message

Subject: Launching new OASIS Context Server TC: CoProposers invited

**Forwarding this message on behalf of Serge Huber (Jahia) and Thomas Sigdestad (Enonic)**

---
CMIS TC members,
We are reaching out to you because we are looking for Co-Proposers for the OASIS Context Server (CXS) TC, a new project to develop an open standard for delivering real-time personalized web and digital experiences.

You'll find the draft charter here :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DYrZEkWzGM8o9zuKD07zSYcQDERotMz75UPzsYZvo4Y/edit?usp=sharing

We believe this may be one of the most relevant and commercially interesting new standards in years!

We will be holding an informal briefing on the proposal on 02 Feb 2015 at 14:00 CET. If you are able to attend, let us know and we'll forward dial-in info.

Of course, feel free to reach out to us with any questions or comments in advance of the briefing; we will do our best to help.

Best regards,
Serge (shuber@jahia.com) & Thomas (tsi@enonic.com)

--
Carol Geyer