cmis4dam message

Subject: Re: [cmis4dam] Trouble joining meeting...

Thank you Ken, that worked.

How can I mark the attendance for this meeting?

Looking forward to the next meeting, and hope that I can follow the whole
discussion then and contribute to it as well.

Kind Regards

Carsten Hoffmann
Lead Software Engineer
EMEA Regional Customer Center

Folgen Sie uns @Canto <http://twitter.com/canto>
Neues im Canto Blog <http://blog.canto.com/>
Download Webinare und Whitepaper <http://www.canto.com/de/resources/>

Canto GmbH
Friedrich-List-Str. 15
35398 Gießen
Fon: +49 (0)641 969796-30
Fax: +49 (0)641 969796-66
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 88566
Geschäftsführer: Jack McGannon, Hans-Dieter Schädel, Thomas Mockenhaupt