cmis4dam message

Subject: Fwd: OASIS press release to announce CMIS4DAM TC

Just a reminder that tomorrow is the deadline for Sponsor quotes for the CMIS4DAM press release. So far, I have received quotes from Apollon and Canto.

Thanks,
Carol

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carol Geyer <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 12:11 PM
Subject: OASIS press release to announce CMIS4DAM TC
To: pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org, cmis4dam@lists.oasis-open.org, cmis-marketing@lists.oasis-open.org

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce the OASIS Content Management Interoperability Services for Digital Asset Management (CMIS4DAM) Technical Committee. We have targeted Wednesday, 8 April, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press. The subhead of the CMIS4DAM TC press release will highlight:

Alfresco, Canto, Cisco Systems, Nuxeo, SDL, <and any other Sponsors who join or upgrade by 6 April>.

If you represent one of the organizations above, and you do *not* wish to be included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level member, and you wish to be recognized in the CMIS4DAM TC press release, please contact me immediately for information on changing your membership level to Sponsor.

*Quotes*
Foundational and Sponsors participating in the CMIS4DAM TC may submit a quote (75 words or less) in support of this work. Your quote will be included in the body of the press release. Please email quotes to me by Monday, 6 April. Be sure to include a name and title at your organization for attribution.

*More information*
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/cmis4dam/

Regards,
Carol