cmis4dam message

Subject: Re: [cmis4dam] Todays conference call (August, 18th)

I haven't changed anything, but it appears to have cancelled itself.

Here's a temporary meeting: https://alfresco-meetings.webex.com/alfresco-meetings/e.php?MTID=mb4849d44bac44d9f2252a20ebbc81cc8

Meeting number: 752 076 256

On Sep 15, 2015, at 12:06 PM, Sascha Homeier <shomeier@apollon.de> wrote:

Hello together,

I have the same message today as Jim mentioned below ("The meeting has been cancelled").

Did the WebEx URL change?

Cheers
Sascha