cmis4dam message

Subject: Re: [cmis4dam] Fwd: (Forward to others) WebEx meeting invitation: CMIS4DAM

Thanks for arranging this.  I am on the call but I don't hear anyone else.

-- Ken

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015, Ray Gauss wrote:

Meeting info for tomorrow below.

      Begin forwarded message:

From: Ray Gauss <messenger@webex.com>
Date: October 19, 2015 at 10:54:44 PM EDT
To: <ray.gauss@alfresco.com>

You can forward this invitation to others.
Hello,
Ray Gauss invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

CMIS4DAM
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
12:00 pm  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number:
753 212 685

Join by phone
1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 753 212 685
Global call-in numbers  |  Toll-free calling restrictions

Add this meeting to your calendar.

Can't join the meeting? Contact support.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in
a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with
the host or do not join the session.