cmis4dam message

Subject: Agenda for CMIS4DAM Meeting on 15 December 2015

The next meeting of the CMIS4DAM TC will be held on
Tuesday, 15 December 2015 at 12:00pm EST, 9:00am PST, 5:00pm UTC/GMT

The event page is
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cmis4dam/event.php?event_id=40311

Agenda:

I. Members record their attendance on the event page.

II. Approval of Minutes. The Minutes of previous meetings will be distributed prior to the meeting on this mailing list.

III. Discusssion of pending proposals. These are all in Google Docs. If you need access to these documents, please let me know.

Hierarchical Query Support:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g0IrzDUcWGE0bl92oTWLvh1lHRn5ECvaU2Nuj7RFqG8/edit

I have a complete reference implementation of hierarchical query support for both XML and JSON. It does not have update support, but that should be relatively easy to add.

Dynamic Rendition and Asynchronous Processing:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WCdK5o_fubegjDvnuSz8H8wMvhXk_tPUPq7ZYfhNadU/edit

HTTP Binding for Asynchronous Processing:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18tIGdpbZzk0-KwA7BF6x-ijKuSZYkeCmDqltOrRYpZ0/edit

Hierarchical Update Support:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P0y8QlgLSPjkNlXv1Z8vkq6kIFfJAmZuAh0T2OU4Idg/edit

IV. AOB