cmis4dam message

Subject: Re: [cmis4dam] CMIS4DAM Blog Post

Ray, thanks for your post and blog. Just to reiterate for the sake of those on the mailing list, the CMIS4DAM TC has had progressively fewer attendees at its meetings in spite of developing many of the deliverables such as the use cases and proposals for addressing the use cases. This problem has been discussed at several meetings so far, but with no consensus on what the cause is and how to deal with it.

We would greatly appreciate your feedback in the poll [2].

Best regards,

Ken Baclawski
Chair, CMIS4DAM TC