cmis4dam message

Subject: Re: [cmis4dam] Reminder of next CMIS4DAM meeting

Hi Ken,

I am very sry to hear that the attendance was that low last meetings.
As explained in the chat room today I emigrated to vietnam last months and was too busy.
I am planning to attend the next meetings. I will try to set up some internet service like to be able to dial-in at next meeting. Dial-In via South-Korea did not work.
I really hope CMIS4DAM will not end here ….

Best regards

Sascha Homeier
Software Developer

P. +49 7231 941-313
M. +49 162 26 26 113
shomeier@apollon.de
turning technology.
apollon GmbH+Co. KG
Maximilianstr. 104
75172 Pforzheim / Germany
www.apollon.de
Geschäftsführer: Eugen Müller, Norbert Weckerle
Amtsgericht Mannheim HRA 705979
PhG: apollon Verwaltungs-GmbH HRB 720987
Der Countdown läuft! Nur noch wenige Tage:
Der New Business Summit am 17. und 18. Februar
Mehr