cn-openlab-sc message

Subject: COSL Steering Committee meeting notice

Hearing no objection to the previous messages, at Andy Lee's
request, may I confirm that the Steering Committee for the OASIS
COSL member section will meet at Wed., 2 April 2008 at 03h00 UTC.
This should occur at:

Beijing:      Wed. 2 April at 11h00
Seoul:        Wed. 2 April at 12h00
Los Angeles:  Tue. 1 April at 20h00
Boston:       Tue. 1 April at 23h00
Geneva:       Wed. 2 April at 05h00

Please confirm your local time zone:  information here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2008&month=4&day=2&hour=3&min=0&p1=33&p2=235&p3=137&p4=179&p5=259

Please use this telephone conference bridge:

Land telephone: +1 605 475 8500
or Skype: +9900 827 553 7644
Conference Number: 5537644

Andy has posted a proposed agenda here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cn-openlab-sc/email/archives/200803/msg00000.html

If members have any additional items for the agenda, please post
them to the list.  Unless members indicate that they are unavailable
at the proposed time, we look forward to talking with you then.

Kind regards Jamie

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Development, OASIS
~ http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark