cn-openlab-sc message

Subject: COSL Member Section Closure

 Hi folks,

Recognizing that this group had not fulfilled the Rules of Procedure
requirements in 2008 (there were no nominations to fill the empty slots in
the Steering Committee) and there has been no Member Section or Steering
Committee activity since then, it seems prudent that we formally mark this
group as dormant.  This step has no impact on the Technical Committees where
your important work continues, ex EERP.

If and when the time is right to reinitiate this Member Section, let's do so
and write a Rules of Procedure document that reflects the current thinking,
not what we thought back in 2008.

Thanks for your participation in the OASIS process, we are looking forward
to the continues success of EERP and wherever we have mutual goals in the
future,

Scott McGrath
Senior Director of Member Services and COO

Tel +1 978-667-5115 x202
Fax +1 978-667-5114
scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org

New to OASIS?