codelist-comment message

Subject: Directory layout in the CLRTC repository

I note that all of the files are found in the one subdirectory named "/doc/":

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/cd2-genericode-1.0/doc/

Following the example that has worked well in UBL, I suggest we have
two directories:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/genericode/doc/
   http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/genericode/xsd/

The ODT and PDF files would go into the /doc/ subdirectory, and the
two XSD files would go into the other.

Yes, I acknowledge there were many other subdirectories needed for UBL:

   http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.0/

... but still I don't think the XSD files should be considered documentation.

If it is thought that all four files should be in the same directory,
then I suggest removing the "/doc/" subdirectory and putting all four
files in the main directory.

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc