codelist-comment message

Subject: Re: [codelist-comment] Separation of document and application conformance clauses

I do have a concern that if the rules were to be grouped by category,
rather than in "rule number" order as they are now, we would then have
people asking for the rules to be back in "rule number" order as they
were.  It would also be possible to do it both ways, i.e. have the rules
both in rule order and (repeated) by category; this would make the
document slightly longer, but as that part of the specification text is
generated directly from the Schema, it wouldn't cause any quality control
issues.

However, what would *really* help the TC enormously is to have many
opinions on this, rather than just having Ken's and my opinions, so please
let us know what *you* would prefer.

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates