Subject: Draft FAQ for Code List Representation TC

One of my TC set-up actions was to create the first entries for the Code
List Representation FAQ.  My draft of these is attached (rename the ".zzz"
extension to ".zip").  Feedback is very welcome, especially questions you
may have now which are likely to be frequently asked.  Thanks,

Cheers, Tony.

PS  In future, documents should be able to be posted to the TC's
'Documents' page on the OASIS Web site.  However, this facility doesn't
appear to be enabled for this new TC as yet.
--
Anthony B. Coates
Senior Partner

code-list-representation-faq-2006-08-28.zzz