Subject: Preparation for today's teleconference

Would members please have at hand the OASIS
committee process description for discussion
during the teleconference today (30 minutes from now)?

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#stand_approv_process

Further to agenda item 5, I'd like us to talk to
the changes to the document Tony posted

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=20825

based on the thread on notes and open questions:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200610/msg00005.html

such that we can task Tony with polishing our
first Committee Draft that we can act on at our
next teleconference as our first Public Review
Draft of 60 days.  Subsequent reviews are only 15
days, but have an extra editing burden of
detailing the differences for reviewers.

Since this first committee specification is just
ratifying our requirements, I feel comfortable
beginning technical work immediately since we can
respond to any feedback that is received but also
be in a position to act quickly if we don't get substantive comments.

Thank you.

--
UBL/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Allerød/Vårø Denmark 2006-11-13,17,20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com