OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

codelist message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: Minutes for 2006-10-24 Code List TC Teleconference

Please find the minutes of today's teleconference posted at:


The full text (without indentation) is copied 
below for convenience, but please use the above 
link for the official record in case it is revised.

. . . . . . . . . . . . Ken

Minutes for Code List Representation TC Meeting 2006-10-24
Copyright © 2006 OASIS

$Date: 2006/10/24 15:27:35 $(UTC)


Table of Contents

1. Roll call
2. Previous meeting 2006-10-11
3. Standing items
4. Action items from previous meetings
5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
6. Other (short) discussions and business
7. Next teleconference
8. Any other business
9. Summary of action items pending after this meeting
10. End of meeting
Convened at 14:00UTC - 2006-10-24

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=12775

Member Record: 

Agenda: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=20818

1. Roll call

Jon Bosak
Anthony Coates
Ray Denenberg
Marc Gratacos
Jim Harris
G. Ken Holman
Bryan Rasmussen
Paul Spencer



Public Record: 

Member Record (sort by "Role" column to see 
voting members at end of list): 

Attendance Requirements: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

2. Previous meeting 2006-10-11
Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=12758

Member Record: 

Minutes: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=20687

There were no comments on the minutes of the previous meeting.

3. Standing items
(none at this time)

4. Action items from previous meetings
Mary to post to MoU


Tony to juggle list of requirements as indicated in the meeting


Jim to post for discussion the outstanding 
questions from the list of requirements


Ken to move FAQ and inform OASIS


Ken to update home page


5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
Review of delivery dates in charter:


Reviewed the submission by Tony

editorial instructions:

update table of contents

review use of 1.1 terminology throughout

review list of appropriate references

R1.15 - the specification of type only applies 
when the meta data is a simple type

R1.22 - should metadata-only code lists have versions? yes.

R1.25 - sets of code list versions? yes, and may 
refer from a set to a code list without specifying a version for that code list

AGREED to task Tony with making the editorial changes; Ken offered to assist

6.  Other (short) discussions and business
Regarding the use of the name "genericode" for 
the work products of this committee

AGREED to keep the "genericode" name

AGREED that the name is written as a word, such 
that it is lower case when in the middle of a 
sentence but begins with uppercase at the start of a sentence

NOTED with much appreciation that Wiley ceding the rights to the name to OASIS

7.  Next teleconference
Next meeting 15:00UTC 2006-10-31 - 

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=12822

Member Record: 

8.  Any other business

9.  Summary of action items pending after this meeting
Tony to prepare committee draft; Ken to assist

10.  End of meeting
End of call at 14:59UTC

UBL/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Allerød/Vårø Denmark 2006-11-13,17,20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com
World-wide corporate, govt. & user group UBL, XSL, & XML training.
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0    +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc
Legal business disclaimers:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]