Subject: Re: [codelist] Apologies for dropping off the call

At 2006-10-31 15:34 +0000, Anthony B. Coates (Miley Watts) wrote:
>Sorry, something happened with my VOIP session, and while I could hear
>you, you couldn't hear me.  Hanging up and dialing in again didn't help.

I, too, have experienced problems using in my
case Skype to dial in to OASIS teleconferences.

>I don't know what was decided, but I was going to offer to replace the
>requirements archive on Kavi with just a PDF (no need to ZIP it when it is
>by itself, I would suggest).

Sounds fine ... I also asked that the edit be
done to update the Kavi document number in the PDF that we post.

>I was also going to offer to write a formal reply to David Webber's e-mail.

That would help me if you would.  I took on that
action but you are welcome to respond.  If you
heard our side of the discussion, we were going
to bundle most of his issues as out of scope for
representation and interchange, as they appeared
to be concerns related solely to implementation and deployment.

>I also now have an action, I would suggest, to provide an updated
>genericode version that matches the 1.0 requirements.

Yes, indeed ... that was minuted.  Our next
meeting is November 28 and we were asking if
straw man documents (per our chartered
deliverables) might be ready from you then for discussion.

I'll get the minutes posted shortly.

Thanks, Tony!

--
UBL/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Allerød/Vårø Denmark 2006-11-13,17,20/24
UBL International 2006  2006-11-13/17 http://www.ublconference.com