Subject: A revised methodology for code list and value validation

Fellow CLRTC members,

You may be interested to know that a major revision of the UBL
Methodology for Code List and Value Validation draft specification
has been published:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200611/msg00044.html

This is *not* restricted only to UBL documents, as some may have
surmised in the past.  The UBL provenance is reflected in the names
of files and namespace of the vocabulary, but the methodology can be
applied to any XML document of any vocabulary.

The files as delivered are configured for use with genericode 0.4,
but the stylesheet is modular to allow the genericode support to be
replaced with support for a different XML expression of code lists
and value enumerations.

I hope you find this interesting.

cc: XML-Dev, UBL-Dev, CLRTC

p.s. I'll be posting an agenda for Tuesday's meeting on Monday ...
please let me know if you have anything to add to the agenda

Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc