OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

codelist message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Minutes of Code List Representation TC teleconference 2006-11-28


Minutes of Code List Representation TC teleconference 2006-11-28

Hello all,

Please find the minutes of today's meeting posted at:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=21344

The full text (without indentation) is posted 
below for convenience, but the record above is 
official and will point to any revisions that may be posted in the future.

Thanks!

. . . . . . . . . . . Ken

Minutes for Code List Representation TC Meeting 2006-11-28
Copyright  2006 OASIS

$Date: 2006/11/28 20:23:10 $(UTC)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table of Contents

1. Roll call
2. Previous meeting 2006-10-31
3. Standing items
4. Action items from previous meetings
5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
6. Other (short) discussions and business related to the committee
7. Next teleconference
8. Any other business
9. Summary of action items pending after this meeting
10. End of meeting
Convened at 15:00UTC - 2006-11-28

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=12884

Member Record: 
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=12884

Agenda: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=20918

1. Roll call
Present:

Jon Bosak
Anthony Coates
Ray Denenberg
Marc Gratacos
Jim Harris
G. Ken Holman
Bryan Rasmussen
Paul Spencer

Regrets:

Dick Hardt

Public Record: 
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=codelist

Member Record (sort by "Role" column to see 
voting members at end of list): 
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/members/roster.php

Attendance Requirements: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

2. Previous meeting 2006-10-31
Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=12822

Member Record: 
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=12822

Minutes: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=20942

There were no comments on the minutes of the previous meeting.

3. Standing items
(none at this time)

4. Action items from previous meetings
Tony to create a revised PDF for review with 
updated document number and no inclusion of revisable formats

Done

Ken to ask Mary to post our requirements document for public review

Done

Tony to create straw-man deliverables for discussion at our next teleconference

done - http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200611/msg00006.html

is the URN proposed acceptable?

c24io directory not proposed for final package

see http://www.c24io.com for more information on the tool that Tony is using

need to add a document cross referencing features to requirements

UML diagrams are pending

need to consider XRI and IRI as well as URI

XRI: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XRI

IRI: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internationalized_Resource_Identifier

URI: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uniform_Resource_Identifier

what impact does this have?

XRI is an OASIS specification

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xri/

can represent things not represented by a URI

action for all members: review package in time for next meeting

Tony to write up and post response to David, 
copying the comment list for archive purposes

Done - http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200611/msg00000.html

5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
Review of delivery dates in charter:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200608/msg00007.html

what is our status?

6.  Other (short) discussions and business related to the committee
Comments received

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist-comment/200611/maillist.html

discuss comments from Heinrich, Bernd, Reed and Roberts

draft responses from Tony - 
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200611/msg00007.html

action to all members: Tony has requested anyone 
with suggestions or opinions about the responses 
to post them to the committee list

7.  Next teleconference
Determine date and time of next meeting.

Tuesday 2006-12-19

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=13014

Member Record: 
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=13014

Ken to post draft agenda one week in advance of all future meetings.

8.  Any other business
Any questions for Ken on UBL Methodology for code list and value validation?

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200611/msg00004.html

action for Ken: create a list for pointers to 
uses of genericode outside of our committee

9.  Summary of action items pending after this meeting
Tony to post additional materials in proposed deliverables

All members - review straw-man deliverables (and 
updates from Tony) and comment to the list

Tony to post revisions to comment responses as a single document

All members - please post feedback to Tony's revised responses

Ken to post a place where pointers can be added 
to list known uses of genericode

10.  End of meeting
15:40UTC


--
World-wide corporate, govt. & user group XML, XSL and UBL training
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0    +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc
Legal business disclaimers:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]