OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.

 


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

codelist message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]


Subject: Minutes of Code List Representation TC teleconference 2006-12-19


Minutes of Code List Representation TC teleconference 2006-12-19

Hello all,

Please find the minutes of today's meeting posted at:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=21623

The full text (without indentation) is posted 
below for convenience, but the record above is 
official and will point to any revisions that may be posted in the future.

Thanks!

. . . . . . . . . . . Ken


Minutes for Code List Representation TC Meeting 2006-12-19
Copyright  2006 OASIS

$Date: 2006/12/20 19:30:27 $(UTC)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Table of Contents

1. Roll call
2. Previous meeting 2006-11-28
3. Standing items
4. Action items from previous meetings
5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
6. Other (short) discussions and business related to the committee
7. Next teleconference
8. Any other business
9. Summary of action items pending after this meeting
10. End of meeting
Convened at 15:00UTC - 2006-12-19

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=13014

Member Record: 
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=13014

Agenda: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=21494

1. Roll call
Present:

Jon Bosak
Anthony Coates
Ray Denenberg
Marc Gratacos
Jim Harris
G. Ken Holman

Regrets:

Paul Spencer

Public Record: 
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=codelist

Member Record (sort by "Role" column to see 
voting members at end of list): 
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/members/roster.php

Attendance Requirements: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

2. Previous meeting 2006-11-28
Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=12882

Member Record: 
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=12882

Minutes: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=21580

Comment regarding citation

the web site for http://www.c24.biz was incorrectly cited

3. Standing items
(none at this time)

4. Action items from previous meetings
Tony to post additional materials in proposed deliverables

new schema for an undefined value

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=21576

new UML model

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=21579

All members - review straw-man deliverables (and 
updates from Tony) and comment to the list

Tony to post revisions to comment responses as a single document

new draft of comment responses

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=21578

new requirement for patterns or range limits

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=21577

All members - please post feedback to Tony's revised responses

Ken to post a place where pointers can be added 
to list known uses of genericode

work in progress - awaiting a wiki page from OASIS

5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
Review of delivery dates in charter:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200608/msg00007.html

what is our status?

unchanged

6.  Other (short) discussions and business related to the committee
(none at this time)

7.  Next teleconference
Determine date and time of next meeting.

Tuesday 2007-01-30

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=13737

Member Record: 
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=13737

8.  Any other business
Jim Harris commented on the work of the Electronic Court Filing TC

now looking at code lists and may have 
requirements for constraints and hierarchy

ACTION - Jim to post requirements for 
consideration in our list of future requirements

G. Ken Holman announced the availability of some free and commercial resources

both of these items can be found from the Crane 
Softwrights Ltd. home page 
http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ based on the 
links in the right-hand marginalia

free stylesheets for rendering genericode files

follow the "Free resources" link

on that page follow the link in the section "UBL, 
UN Layout Key, XPath and Code List Resources"

on that page under "Stylesheet resources" is 
"Genericode and context/value association file stylesheets"

the first edition of "Practical Universal 
Business Language Deployment" is now available for sale

a free preview excerpt can be downloaded from the 
"Books & free excerpts" link in the right-hand marginalia

9.  Summary of action items pending after this meeting
Tony to post additional materials in proposed deliverables

All members - review straw-man deliverables (and 
updates from Tony) and comment to the list

All members - please post feedback to Tony's 
revised responses in order to accept them at the next meeting

Ken to post a place where pointers can be added 
to list known uses of genericode

Jim to post requirements of Electronic Court 
Filing TC for consideration in our list of future requirements

10.  End of meeting
15:30UTC

Everyone wished everyone else happy holidays and a successful new year.

--
World-wide corporate, govt. & user group XML, XSL and UBL training
G. Ken Holman                 mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/
Box 266, Kars, Ontario CANADA K0A-2E0    +1(613)489-0999 (F:-0995)
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc
Legal business disclaimers:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal



[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]