Subject: Revised code list validation, stylesheets and RSS feed for publicly-available developer resources for UBL and XML

Fellow CLRTC Members,

I've just published a minor revision to the UBL Methodology for Code
List and Value Validation, now at version 0.8 draft 2:

   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/200701/msg00000.html

I've also updated the associated stylesheets published by Crane
Softwrights Ltd. as publicly-available developer resources.  These
can be found by visiting our home page noted in the trailer below,
then clicking on the "Free resources" link in the right-hand marginalia.

Note that we now have an RSS feed for our publicly-available
resources, as well as another for our upcoming publicly-subscribed
training classes, both of which are also linked from the right-hand
marginalia of our web pages.  Subscribing to the RSS feed will keep
you aware of all of our major and minor releases of our
publicly-available resources for UBL, genericode, XML, XSLT, XSL-FO and ODF.

Please let me know off-list if you have any questions.

Thanks!

cc: XML-Dev, UBL-Dev, OASIS UBL TC, OASIS Code List Representation TC

Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc