Subject: Re: [codelist] a codelist

Interesting.  In terms of examples for the specification, I was thinking
of using existing code lists in genericode format like those for UBL
and/or FpML.  However, those are simpler examples, a more complex example
might be interesting, especially if anybody could volunteer to have a go
at putting one together for me to use.

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates