Subject: Minutes of Code List Representation TC teleconference 2007-02-27

Minutes of Code List Representation TC teleconference 2007-02-27

Hello all,

Please find the minutes of today's meeting posted at:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=22664

The full text (without indentation) is posted
below for convenience, but the record above is
official and will point to any revisions that may be posted in the future.

Thanks!

. . . . . . . . . . . Ken

Minutes for Code List Representation TC Meeting 2007-02-27
Copyright © 2007 OASIS

$Date: 2007/03/01 22:27:01 $(UTC)

Table of Contents

1. Roll call
2. Previous meeting 2007-01-30
3. Standing items
4. Action items from previous meetings
5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
6. Other (short) discussions and business related to the committee
7. Next teleconference
8. Any other business
9. Summary of action items pending after this meeting
10. End of meeting
Convened at 15:00UTC - 2007-02-27

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=14260

Member Record:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=14260

Agenda: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=22577

1. Roll call
Present:

Jon Bosak
Anthony Coates
Ray Denenberg
Jim Harris
G. Ken Holman

Regrets:

Paul Spencer

Public Record:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=codelist

Member Record (sort by "Role" column to see
voting members at end of list):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/members/roster.php

Attendance Requirements: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

2. Previous meeting 2007-01-30
Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=13737

Member Record:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=13737

Minutes: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=22072

There were no comments on the minutes of the previous meeting.

3. Standing items
(none at this time)

4. Action items from previous meetings
Tony to post revised materials for proposed deliverables

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=22561

is it still intended to rework chapter 3? Yes

Tony will try to post a draft committee draft in
the next couple of weeks for all members to
review and comment before the next meeting where we vote on a committee draft

proposed to vote on engaging the public review process at the next meeting

All members - review straw-man deliverables (and
updates from Tony) and comment to the list

re: namespace URI strings

Ray contributed concerns based on own real-world
experiences with namespace URI strings

see
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200702/msg00020.html
for more information

Ray to post further detail and concerns regarding
using the http protocol indicator in the namespace URI string

please comment on the definitions from the schema copied in to section 4

also please comment on the format and layout of the information

All members - please add your own items to the implementations lists:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/codelist/Known_implementations_of_genericode

pending

Jim to post requirements of Electronic Court
Filing TC for consideration in our list of future requirements

pending

5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
Review of delivery dates in charter:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200608/msg00007.html

we will review a draft Committee Draft posted
soon by Tony so that we can vote on it at our next meeting

6.  Other (short) discussions and business related to the committee
(none at this time)

7.  Next teleconference
Tuesday 2007-04-10 14:00(UTC)

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=14434

Member Record:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=14434

8.  Any other business
(none at this time)

9.  Summary of action items pending after this meeting
Tony to post draft Committee Draft

Ray to post concerns regarding using http
protocol identifier in namespace URI strings

All members to comment on posted documents

All members to consider additions to the implementations list

Jim to post requirements of Electronic Court Filing TC when ready

10.  End of meeting
The meeting ended about 15:45UTC.

Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc