Subject: Dissenting argument on namespace URI

I appologize if I'm not following procedures for properly submitting a
document, but I haven't figured it out yet.  Meanwhile I've attached a word
document (I'm not even sure this listserv takes attachments but I've copied
Ken too so he'll get it).  If someone can point me to the procedures for
submitting this properly I'll do it.

Anyway, at the last call I agreed to write up my argument about XML
namespace URIs; it's attached.

--Ray Denenberg

namespace uri.doc