Subject: Cancellation of Code List Representation TC Meeting 2007-04-10

Not enough response has been received for us to continue today's call.

Many thanks to Marc and to Mary for offering last-minute suggestions
for recovering from our surprise situation.

I'm going to call the replacement meeting for Tuesday April 17 at the
same time of day, 14:00UTC, and I'll publish a new agenda.  If anyone
has any items to add to the agenda, please send them to me ASAP.

Meanwhile, I'm going to bring to the list some comments that I meant
to break to the meeting today.  Would others please do the same?

Thanks for your patience!

Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc