Subject: RE: [codelist] Minutes of Code List Representation TC teleconference 2007-04-17

Thanks, Mary, for this guidance regarding "statements of use" per
"3.4 Approval of an OASIS Standard" in:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.4

The question came up in today's meeting "Can another OASIS Technical
Committee qualify as an entity writing a statement of use?"  In the
case of UBL 2.0, all users of UBL 2.0 are successfully using a
version of genericode and the UBL 2.0 support materials are being
updated to the developing genericode specifications.

Thanks for your help.

--
Upcoming hands-on training(Europe 2007): XSL-FO Jun 11; UBL Oct 01
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc