Subject: Re: Public review versions of genericode spec and requirements

Oh, I guess I hadn't read the TC process carefully.  So what, are the
XHTML versions the only versions that are actually required?  We authored
the documents in OpenOffice, and the XHTML export really isn't good
enough, so there more than a bit of hand-formatting required to go that
route.

The meeting minutes are here:

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200705/msg00002.html

Cheers, Tony.