Subject: RE: [codelist] Re: Public review versions of genericode spec and requirements

Tony, don't worry about it. I'm having a similar problem with the ebxml-msg public review I announced earlier today.
While I uploaded an html version, I didn't link to it in the PR notice since it's so bad. I was hoping that it was
because this is an older document that's been through numerous changes/software versions/etc and that yours wouldn't be
bad since it's fairly recent. Let me see if any of my tricks work with your document but there's no need to hold up the
review.

Thanks!

Mary