Subject: Re: [codelist] Public Review of Code List Representation (Genericode) v1.0

Good morning, all!

I am finally back at my desk for a couple of days after a 40-day trip
followed by a full-time consulting gig going on until mid-July.  I am
able to catch up on a couple of administrative issues that have come to light.

At 2007-05-17 22:42 -0400, Mary McRae wrote:
>The public review starts today, 17 May 2007, and ends 16 July 2007.
>This is an open invitation to comment. We strongly encourage
>feedback from potential users, developers and others, whether OASIS
>members or not, for the sake of improving the interoperability and
>quality of OASIS work.

Our next meeting was scheduled in anticipation of an earlier release
of the public review draft.  I propose we reschedule our July 10,
2007 meeting to now be July 17, 2007 so that we are in receipt of all
public comments.

Would members unable to attend please contact me ASAP off of the
list?  I will propose another or post this new meeting date by the
end of this week, so that we can plan our July accordingly.  It is
often difficult in the mid-year months to accommodate everyone due to
Northern Hemisphere holidays, but hopefully this one-week change will
not prevent most members from attending.

Thanks!

--
Upcoming hands-on training(Europe 2007): XSL-FO Jun 11; UBL Oct 01
Male Cancer Awareness Aug'05  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc