Subject: Re: [codelist] Statements of use for genericode

I don't think anyone can currently provide statements of use, since we
haven't defined any conformance criteria (Mary alluded to this a while
back).  See:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#transition_2_18

--
[NOTE: The following words in Section 2.18, referring to conformance
clauses, will be effective as of 1 June 2007, and will not apply to any

Cheers, Tony.

--
Anthony B. Coates
Senior Partner