Subject: Revised Schematron-based Value Validation Using Genericode methodology

Hi folks,

I've created the first draft of the Schematron-based Value Validation
Using Genericode methodology in the CLRTC repository, which is
derived from the UBL Methodology for Code List and Value Validation
in the UBLTC repository ... we can discuss this at our meeting on Tuesday:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=24810

In conjunction with the revisions above, the case study that I wrote
for CIQ is now moved out of the UBLTC repository and into the CLRTC
repository, modified for the new SBVVUG:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=24813

Note that the namespaces of the genericode files have been brought up
to 1.0, and the new CLRTC namespace for a context/value association
file has been incorporated into the methodology and examples.  Users
of the UBL Methodology for Code List and Value Validation will need
to revise their context/value association files to have the proposed
new namespace for these revised stylesheets to work for them.

While the case study is not on the agenda for Tuesday, it may help
you to understand how the methodology is deployed.  The methodology
document itself is more of a specification than a user guide ... the
case study is closer to a user guide.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Especially let me know
if I have missed anything in the conversion of the files from the
UBLTC to the CLRTC ... there were quite a few small modifications and
I'm worried I've left some archaic stuff in the new files.

Thanks!

--
Upcoming public training: XSLT/XSL-FO Sep 10, UBL/code lists Oct 1
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc