Subject: Re: [codelist] Draft responses to 1st public review

At 2007-08-03 18:10 +0100, Anthony B. Coates (Miley Watts) wrote:
>I have drafted a document of responses to the comments from the 1st public
>review.
>
>PDF:
>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/24873/Responses%20to%20First%20Public%20Review%20Comments%20on%20Code%20List%20Representation%20(genericode)%201.0.pdf

These responses look good to me, Tony ... well done.  You've covered
the issues that came to my mind when I read the original comments.

There are other changes that have come up in committee discussions
both in meetings and outside of meetings.

When will we be able to have another teleconference?  Should I
schedule one for the Tuesday coming up?  That would be August 14.  My
next available day is August 28, but I don't have to be at the
meeting myself if we have quorum.

Tony, would you be able to prepare a second public-review draft by
next week?  We need 15 days for a public review and then 7 days for a
committee vote and we are running out of time to get this done by the
mid-month deadline for the month of September.

--
Upcoming public training: XSLT/XSL-FO Sep 10, UBL/code lists Oct 1
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc