Subject: RE: [codelist] genericode element naming: LocationUri versus LocationUrl

Tony,

I understand the motive, but I think the old name still makes sense. The "Location" part of the name indicates that the value is in the subset of URIs that are URLs.

So the question is "is the proposed change better?". Personally, I don't think so as we have other URIs, and this is just the one that identifies a location. Some of the others might also point to locations. I think mixing the terms "Uri" and "Url" will cause confusion, so I prefer the old name.

Regards

Paul