Subject: Agenda for Code List Representation TC Meeting 2007-08-28

(Sorry for the late notice, folks ... I thought I
had done this after Jim's message and then went
off to vacation without it getting done.  I just got back.)

Agenda for Code List Representation TC Meeting 2007-08-28

14:00 - 15:00 UTC 2007-08-28
    07:00 - 08:00 2007-08-28 San Francisco
    08:00 - 19:00 2007-08-28 Denver
    10:00 - 11:00 2007-08-28 New York
    15:00 - 16:00 2007-08-28 London
    16:00 - 17:00 2007-08-28 Copenhagen, Paris, Rome
    Other cities:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=08&day=28&year=2007&hour=14&min=0&sec=0
    STANDING INFORMATION FOR CLRTC CONFERENCE CALLS
    N.A. domestic toll-free number: (877)481-7043
    Int. access/caller paid number: (205)354-0146
    Access code: *3852668* (with the asterisks!)

The draft agenda is posted at:

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=25081

The full text (without indentation) is copied below.

"See" you there!

. . . . . . . . . . . . Ken

Draft Agenda for Code List Representation TC Meeting 2007-08-28
Copyright © 2007 OASIS

$Date: 2007/08/27 02:41:59 $(UTC)

Table of Contents

1. Roll call
2. Previous meeting 2007-07-31
3. Standing items
4. Action items from previous meetings
5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
5.1. Review of delivery dates in charter:
6. Other (short) discussions and business related to the committee
7. Next teleconference
8. Any other business
9. Summary of action items pending after this meeting
10. End of meeting

Scheduled for 2007-08-28 - 14:00UTC

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=08&day=28&year=2007&hour=14&min=0&sec=0

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=15933

Member Record:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=15933

1. Roll call
Regrets received in advance:

(none)

Public Record:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=codelist

Member Record (sort by "Role" column to see
voting members at end of list):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/members/roster.php

Attendance Requirements: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

2. Previous meeting 2007-07-31
Minutes: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=24833

Public Record: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/event.php?event_id=15775

Member Record:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/codelist/event.php?event_id=15775

Any comments on the minutes of the previous meeting?

3. Standing items
All members to consider additions to the implementations list

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/codelist/Known_implementations_of_genericode

All members to post ideas for describing our
committee's work to be used for promotion and evangelism

All members need to evangelize the committee and recruit new members

4. Action items from previous meetings
Ken to solicit at least three statements of use
to be presented before September 15, 2007

pending (getting important)

Jim to post requirements of Electronic Court Filing TC when ready

pending (not a rush)

Tony to collect comments and draft a disposition of comments

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200708/msg00000.html

Tony to draft a second Committee Draft of the
genericode specification, including a conformance clause

pending

All to comment on the second Committee Draft when
posted, in preparation for approving it for the second public review

pending

All to comment on the first draft of the
Schematron-based Value Validation Using Genericode and associated case study

started a couple of threads

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200708/msg00017.html

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200708/msg00020.html

5. Discussion of next steps and timetable
5.1. Review of delivery dates in charter:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/codelist/200608/msg00007.html

what is our status?

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#3.2

first public review complete July 16, 2007

need to address comments, revise materials,
approve Committee Draft and issue second public review (at least 15 days long)

wait 7 days (if no comments on second draft)
before notifying OASIS that the TC is ready to
vote on the Committee Specification

when Committee Specification reached, and with
three Statements of Use in hand, submitted to
OASIS for approval as an OASIS Standard

submissions are due by the 15th of each month and
we won't make September deadline but can easily make the October deadline

6.  Other (short) discussions and business related to the committee
(none at this time)

7.  Next teleconference
Determine date and time of next meeting.

Possibly September 4

8.  Any other business
(none at this time)

9.  Summary of action items pending after this meeting
To be summarized.

10.  End of meeting
Scheduled to be less than one hour.

--
Upcoming public training: XSLT/XSL-FO Sep 10, UBL/code lists Oct 1
Male Cancer Awareness Jul'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc