Subject: Revised "CVA using Schematron" implementation posted

Fellow CLRTC members,

With many thanks to Ram Kumar for reporting an issue that he found,
I've posted a very important update to the Schematron implementation
of context/value association files that is freely downloadable from
Crane's web site in the "Free resources" section.

If you've been experimenting with the old version of these
stylesheets, please obtain the new one.  Issues of both genericode
and masquerading meta data checking have been addressed (I hope!).

Based on Ram's timing constraints I've rushed through these changes,
so I would very much appreciate any feedback anyone has regarding
anomalous behaviours experienced with this implementation.

I've updated the implementation documentation regarding restrictions,
and I've also included synthesized stylesheet documentation in HTML
should anyone want to review the structure of these stylesheets.

Thanks again, Ram!

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc