Subject: Cancelled teleconference - January 22, 2008

Based on the excellent feedback and dialogue over the email, and that
we have no voting underway or need to chat about things, I'm
cancelling the teleconference tentatively scheduled for January 22, 2008.

Please keep up the mail list dialogue ... after all, that is what it
is there for and I'm glad more people are using it.

I'm going to need time to accommodate the many comments that were
finally submitted ... after a few more rounds on the email we'll talk
about scheduling a teleconference when we get a version of the CVA
specification worth talking about.

If anyone feels the need for a teleconference, please post your
issues and we'll find a spot in the calendar.

Otherwise, let's continue to successfully use the mail lists.  I know
it helps me to work on the lists rather than on the telephone.

Thanks!

--
Comprehensive in-depth XSLT2/XSL-FO1.1 classes: Austin TX,Jan-2008
Male Cancer Awareness Nov'07  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/bc